As new technologies, applications, and endpoints continue to transform the way we do business, it is more important than ever for organizations to maintain a comprehensive and scalable security strategy that readily adapts to an ever-evolving threat landscape.
Fortis Security as a Service (SECaaS) aggregates a number of industry-leading cloud security services that are delivered based on your organization’s preferred security posture. Through a monthly subscription, we offer enterprise-grade security solutions backed by a large team of some of the most knowledgeable experts in the field. Our mission is to reduce the time bad actors have to operate within your environment, reduce the time to detect a security breach, and reduce the time to remediate following an attack.
Features of Fortis SECaaS:
- Cloud Security – Nonstop tracking, filtering, and protection services for all cloud services and assets
- Security Everywhere – IP DNS protection and enforcement on all devices, any network, and any port (including guest wireless services)
- Categories & Filtering – Nonstop content filtering services with reporting to help enforce acceptable use in over 60 different categories
- Security Intelligence – Recurring meetings with a Fortis security analyst to review the latest actionable threat intelligence and discuss ways to improve your protection
- Monitoring & Managed – Multiple tiers of managed services available, from time & materials to 24x7x365 unlimited support
- SOC & SIEM Ready – Easily add Fortis Security Operations Center (SOC) services or other SIEM solutions to your SECaaS for enhanced protection such as 24x7x365 security monitoring
Fortis Threat Exchange (FTE)
Fortis Threat Exchange (FTE) is included with our SECaaS, and functions as an additional layer of security integration and automation based around intelligence trends gathered from our security customers. FTE is always learning. The more customers we have using our SECaaS, the more visibility and insight we are able to incorporate into FTE. When combined with the Fortis intrusion detection sensor (IDS), it delivers heightened visibility, multiple points of detection, and additional capabilities beyond what most managed security offerings can provide. Additional IT infrastructure, cloud, and data sources are regularly added to the extensive list of Fortis-supported plug-ins.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) provides advanced threat detection, analysis, monitoring, incident management, and visibility into your systems, network, and applications. SIEM is delivered from Sentinel’s CloudSelect® platform and adheres to strict multi-tenancy best security practices as well as regular third-party audits to ensure optimal performance.
Using our SIEM in conjunction with FTE, Fortis analysts are able to hunt, alert, notify, investigate, and remediate security threats very rapidly, ensuring our SECaaS subscribers can respond as quickly as possible to protect their most critical digital assets.
SIEM data is dynamically updated to include up-to-the-minute threats along with custom correlation algorithms that capture and interpret security data across the environment.