Fortis Managed Services are typically longer term contract engagements that provide proactive assistance with a variety of security tasks throughout your environment including:
- 24x7x365 threat monitoring
- Deployment and management of enterprise-grade security solutions designed to protect your cloud-based assets
- Managed detection and response to an attack
- Regular maintenance and patching of critical security infrastructure.
Security Operations Center
The Fortis Security Operations Center (SOC) closely monitors your network and related infrastructure 24x7x365 to detect and issue alerts for exterior and interior threats as they emerge. Methodologies include behavioral monitoring and digital forensics to identify and isolate anomalous activity for further analysis and investigation in order to quickly find and stop the source of an attack.
Fortis SECaaS (Security as a Service) delivers highly scalable, cloud-based protection that readily adapts to today’s evolving threat landscape. Our experts combine the unique Fortis Threat Exchange (FTE) with a dynamically updated SIEM in order to hunt, alert, notify, investigate, and remediate cyber security threats quickly.
The Fortis team handles monitoring, maintenance, and support for your security infrastructure, so you can focus more on innovation and achieving business goals. Some of our services include:
- ActiveDefense Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Network monitoring and threat hunting
- User access control
- Rapid deployment of security updates and patching
- Compliance reporting and tracking